Best Student Poster Competition
IEEE PES GTD Asia 2019 is pleased to announce a Best Student Poster Competition.
To qualify for this competition, participants have to submit a digital copy of their poster via IEEE PES GTD Asia 2019 Portal. The deadline to upload your digital poster is 21 March 2019.
There will only be 1 winner for the Best Student Poster Competition and he/she will be awarded a Certificate and a cash prize of USD 300.The Certificate will be signed by IEEE PES President, Local Organizing Committee Organizing Chair and Technical Program Chair
- Student Poster Competition Rules
- The lead author student must be present for the Poster Session If won, the Best Student Poster award will be awarded only to the presenting author.
- Poster Question & Answer (Q & A) Session is from 15:30 – 17:00 (Fri, 22 Mar 2019) Presenter Attendance is required during the Poster Q & A Session.
- Posters should be prepared according to IEEE PES GTD Asia 2019 Presenter Guide for Posters.
- The criteria for evaluating poster presentations are
- Scientific quality and novelty
- Poster design
- Ability of student presenter to answer questions
- Results will be announced during the Gala Dinner on Fri, 22 Mar 2019.